Friday, May 9, 2014

weekend art

Last weekend I noticed my yard looked awful. So, my family and I worked together to make the yard look more colorful for spring. We planted some vibrant colored flowers and we filled up the bird feeder and the humming bird nectar. During that time, I noticed my Bird of Paradise in the corner of my yard, it's bright and fully bloomed.Its look like dancing bird with its wings spread apart as if its soaring. I brought my paint and here is my piece!







Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning and vibrant art..this piece carries such beautiful power and strength... and also visual-colorful- intensity!
    Visiting from Dion's Friday Sketches
    Victoria #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting,. Wonderful to show the process. Your initial drawing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting looks lovely, I love the colours. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete